Steel Market Update's Steel Training Workshop Filling Up
For those interested in a Steel Training Workshop, where you can be educated by steel professionals, network with other steel-related companies, and leave feeling confident with the steel process and products, REGISTER TODAY for Steel Market Update's Steel 101 workshop. Steel 101: "An Introduction to the Making & Rolling of Steel" workshop will be held in Houston, TX on April 6-7, 2011.
The class is filling up quickly, but with almost THREE WEEKS left, there's plenty of time to REGISTER.
Steel 101 is a comprehensive overview of the steelmaking process exposing you to the raw materials , the various furnaces used to produce raw steel along with the rolling processes needed to take semifinished products through to finished plate, flat rolled, pipe & tube or long products. Through this conference, you will understand:
* - The various pieces of equipment used to make raw steel.
* - Processes needed to produce semi-finished and finished steels.
* - Differences between plate, flat rolled, pipe & tube and long products.
* - The ASTM requirements for the various flat and long products.
* - Various types of steels and their end uses.
And, that's just the beginning!