In response to the recent hike in the cost of graphite electrodes, AK Steel Holding Corp. will implement an electrode surcharge for all stainless product shipments effective Oct 29. The surcharge for November will be $13.20 per ton. The amount will be same for all stainless grades produced by the company. The monthly electrode surcharge amount will be listed in the company's monthly surcharge publication.
Free Trial. No Credit Card Required:
- Steel Industry Newsletter Published 3 Times Per Week
- Current & Historical Steel & Scrap Pricing Data
- Access to Members Only Sections of the Website
- Actionable Market Intelligence
- We appreciate your privacy and never sell or share your contact information